FXSL has quite a bit of support for Math operations:
- Exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Trigonometic and hiperbolic-trigonometric functions.
- Reverse trigonometric and reverse hyperbolic functions.
- Finding the root of a function of one real argument using Newton-Raphston and the binary-search algorithms.
- Generation of sequences of random numbers with values in a given interval and with certain distributions.
- Numerical differentiation.
- Numerical integration.
- Testing primality of natural numbers.
- Generation of Fibonacci numbers.